Changes in reprocessing practice focusing on more rigorous automated washing with standardized methods have meant that the protection of delicate instruments may require a new type of instrument tray.
We feel Microwash trays will enable you to achieve a balance between allowing micro-instruments to become thoroughly washed, whilst securely holding the instruments, thereby avoiding damage to delicate tips.
- Open mesh to allow high degree of liquid penetration on to the instrument surfaces.
- Total internal customization. Hand tailored accommodation for your instrument sets that results in zero instrument movement.
- Electro polished stainless steel construction inhibits rust and staining of the tray.
- Proven track record of reliability in terms of both materials and construction backed with a comprehensive warranty.
- Microwash trays can be reconfigured to accept alternative instruments.
For more information visit microwash.net